Announcing First Release of 2023
Here we wish a Happy New Year 2023 to all contributors, sponsors, CDF community, followers and the DevOps community members. In this year we will continue on our mission to solve a few high stake issues in Software Supply Chain.
We are happy to announce the release of version 0.2.3 today!
We are our continued journey on a small & frequent release schedule. This is to allow us to release consistently and in small increments as we decided.
Here are a few salient features we added to the release:
- Improved release docs with manual more test plan to ensure more confidence on the release and to provide more transparency.
- A new operation to Pyrsia CLI to remove configuration completely to get a default config automatically as soon as we initiate a get through various way.
- To provide better onboarding experience to new contributors, we made some significant onboarding doc updates to help with the understanding of Pyrsia and different toolset and framework we are using.
- In GitHub build pipeline we pinned Windows and OS X version to be more definitive.
- Using libp2p's GossipSub to distribute blocks among peers in more robust fashion.
- Blocked any openssl direct & transitive dependency to avoid clash with ssl provided by the platform.
Here is a list of features we hope to cover in the upcoming release. They are listed as part of the milestone definition.