Announcing Release 0.2.4
We are happy to announce the release of version 0.2.4 today!
We are our continued journey on a small & frequent release schedule. This is to allow us to release consistently and in small increments.
A couple of big announcements we would like to make with this release:
- We are happy to announce the release of a VSCode extension for Pyrsia - this will help developers bring secure images from Pyrsia into their development.
- As of this release we now have a cloud node also deployed in AWS thus increasing the resilience of Pyrsia network.
We continue to make incremental updates to improve the network :
- Pyrsia now has extended transparency log search - try it out
- We updated to Rust version 1.66.1, which also helped us resolving vulnerabilities and clippy issues we had with 1.64
- We updated the tool chain to use new github actions - we are now using the ones that are being supported by the rust community
Our the milestone definition for the next release will cover what we are planning next.