Announcing Release 0.2.4
We are happy to announce the release of version 0.2.4 today!
We are our continued journey on a small & frequent release schedule. This is to allow us to release consistently and in small increments.
A couple of big announcements we would like to make with this release:
- We are happy to announce the release of a VSCode extension for Pyrsia - this will help developers bring secure images from Pyrsia into their development.
- As of this release we now have a cloud node also deployed in AWS thus increasing the resilience of Pyrsia network.
We continue to make incremental updates to improve the network :
- Pyrsia now has extended transparency log search - try it out
- We updated to Rust version 1.66.1, which also helped us resolving vulnerabilities and clippy issues we had with 1.64
- We updated the tool chain to use new github actions - we are now using the ones that are being supported by the rust community
Our the milestone definition for the next release will cover what we are planning next.
Please download our installers, try out Pyrsia with Docker and let us know if you are looking for something Pyrsia does not support yet.